Tired of looking tired? Upper Blepharoplasty is just the answer to reversing the telltale signs of aging.
A more youthful and rested appearance of the eyes. Widening of visual fields if excessive upper eyelid skin has partially blocked vision.
Starting from $3,600 for both upper eyelids. Consultations are $100 (this amount is credited towards cost of procedure).
Number of Treatments
How much does Blepharoplasty cost?
The cost of blepharoplasty depends on the type and complexity of the procedure performed. Please set up a consultation with Dr. Hollis to learn if the procedure is right for you along with information on cost. The cost of the consultation for blepharoplasty is $100 (+ tax), which will go towards the cost of the treatment if you proceed.
What are the risks and contraindications?
- Infection and/or bleeding
- Eye irritation
- Difficulty closing your eyes and/or eyelid problems
- Injury to muscles in the eye
- Temporarily blurred vision. In rare cases, loss of eyesight
Blepharoplasty is NOT an option if you:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a history of neurological disease
What to expect after your treatment
- Keep eyelids clean and use any ointments and/or eyedrops as prescribed.
- Avoid strenuous activity as well as swimming for at least a week.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Don’t wear contact lenses for at least two weeks post surgery.
- Darkly tinted sunglasses are recommended to protect eyelids from sun and wind..
- Sleep with your head raised above your chest for at least a few days.
- Apply ice packs and cool compresses to the eye area regularly.