Juvéderm® Dermal Fillers
Fillers instantly smooth and plump the skin to diminish fine lines and wrinkles and create a more youthful appearance.
Dermal filler treatments quickly and easily smooth away lines and replenish volume that is naturally lost as we age. Fillers can also be used to beautifully contour areas of the face such as lips, chin, and nose.
The results are immediate and long lasting, with almost no downtime.
Derma Spa carries a full range of Juvéderm® dermal fillers including Ultra, Ultra Plus, Volbella, Volift, Voluma and Volux. During your complimentary consultation, we will review each product’s unique properties and customize a filler treatment perfect for you.
Before & After
During the complimentary consult, we spend time learning about your objectives. We take photos so you can show us what you are excited about treating. Based on what you share, we will recommend the best treatment plan to get you your desired outcome!
Derma Spa client
See bottom of page to set up a complimentary consultation with one of our providers. *Client has provided express written consent to share their photos.
Lip treatments $300-$350 for 1/2 syringe, $575-$700 for full syringe (1ml) Face treatments starting at $700/syringe. Investment varies based on customized treatment plan.
6 Months to 3 Years
Where can Juvéderm be used?
Frown lines, smile lines, vertical lip lines, chin and jaw volume, crow’s feet, cheek volume, lip volume, and lines around the mouth.
— Fillers can be used to brighten and open up the eye area, reverse the look of aging in cheeks and jowls, contour the nose, chin, and jaw, and increase lip volume for a luxurious and soft look.
What makes Juvéderm different?
Juvéderm uses patented HYLACROSS™ and VYCROSS® technology that results in a gel that is smooth and consistent, with effects lasting up to one year. It’s this advanced technology that makes the results so natural-looking. Plus, Juvéderm is the first HA gel to have demonstrated its safety and effectiveness for all skin tones.
What to expect from a Juvéderm treatment.
Before the treatment, your healthcare professional may use ice, topical anesthetic cream or lidocaine injections to numb the treatment area. During the treatment, your healthcare professional will ease Juvéderm under your skin to enhance facial features or fill wrinkles and folds.
How long does Juvéderm last?
Depending on the type of Juvederm used 1 year to 1.5 years.
How long does treatment usually take?
Prior to the treatment, you’ll spend a little time consulting with your doctor. The actual injection process is quick and easy and takes only about 15 to 30 minutes.
How long before I see results?
Results are instantaneous. You will see an immediate improvement in the treatment area. Most people need one treatment to achieve an optimal outcome. Supplemental “touch-up” treatments may be required to achieve and maintain the desired look.
How much does the treatment cost?
Cost of treatment will vary depending on your specific needs and the area being treated. Generally, treatments range from $300 to $1000. This cost is comparable to what is spent on other beauty treatments such as hair, makeup and spa visits over the course of a year.
Is treatment with Juvéderm painful?
Juvéderm is injected directly into the skin using a fine needle to reduce injection discomfort. Your doctor may choose to numb (anesthetize) the treatment area to further minimize discomfort. The smooth-consistency gel of Juvéderm allows your doctor to administer it easily and smoothly.
What are some more common, possible side effects?
Juvéderm is generally well tolerated. Possible side effects are mild to moderate in nature and relatively short lasting (less than 7 days). These may include temporary skin reactions such as redness, tenderness, and bruising, which are easily covered with light makeup.
What is the recovery time following a treatment?
Treatment requires minimal downtime and most people return to their normal routines immediately.
What are the risks and contr-indications?
- Minor Swelling or Bruising may develop at the injection site.
- Some patients may develop a mild headache post-treatment.
- Rarely, some patients may develop ptosis which is a temporary drooping of the eyelid in frown-line injections.
- It is important to keep your head upright and not rub or massage the injection site, for 4 hours post injections.
Juvederm Dermal Fillers are NOT an option if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a history of neurological disease
What to expect after your treatment
- Some common injection-related reactions could occur, such as redness, swelling, pain, itching, bruising, discoloration and tenderness at the site of the implant. These reactions noticeably decrease within 1 to 2 days after skin injections and within 2 weeks after lip injections.
- Use ice on the swollen areas to help reduce swelling and redness. Do not apply heat to the injected areas.
- Lip augmentation can look somewhat uneven after injection. Therefore your results directly after treatment should not be seen as the final result
For the first 24 hours after treatment, avoid:
- Strenuous exercise.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Extended exposure to sun, heat or freezing temperature.