If you are looking to inspire change within your skin the trinity (Vitamin C, SPF 30-50 & Retinol) is a great place to start. Cleansers, toners, exfoliators and hydrators support the trinity, but other products may be required to treat your skin for more specific concerns like hyperpigmentation, acne and rosacea.
• Vitamin C is a great antioxidant; use it in the morning to help prevent free radical damage (premature aging) from the sun. Vitamin C will gently lighten the skin, evening skin tone and texture, making the skin appear firmer, brighter and healthier.
• SPF 30–50: Should contain Zinc and Titanium Dioxide UVA/UVB protection as a physical block. Sunscreen should be put on on every morning as the last step or before makeup is applied. Every sun exposure counts and it keeps accumulating until one morning you wake up to sun spots that seemed to appear overnight!
• Retinol: Before starting retinol, please see your medical spa / clinic professional for usage instructions and recommended concentration. Using your retinol nightly maintains a brighter, clearer and smoother appearance to the skin while stimulating the formation of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide—#1 Rated Sunscreen Filters
• UVA/UVB photo-stable protection will not degrade upon exposure to sun light
• Does not allow penetration of light into skin, merely reflects light off of skin
• Not absorbed into skin