Amino Acid Filaggrin Based Antioxidants (AFAs)
AFAs are based on the same natural acidic amino acids that serve to retain moisture in human skin. They are also potent antioxidants, extremely helpful against photo pigmentation and are remarkably free of irritation at effective pH levels.
AFAs are the first cosmeceutical ever to utilize these valuable acidic amino acids as part of a skin care regimen. Independent Board Certified Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons have clinically tested AFAs for over three years and there have been no adverse incidences reported as a result of their use.
“AFA’ is an acronym for Amino acid Filaggrin based Antioxidants. Filaggrin is a protein that occurs in the upper layer of the skin, the responsible for the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
• AFAs are amino acid based skin care.
• AFA is an acronym for amino acid filaggrin-based antioxidants.
• AFAs are based on the same amino acids that are recognized as an integral part of the natural moisture system of human skin.
• AFA act as exfoliants and antioxidants with significantly reduced irritation.
• AFAs supplement the natural moisture system, so patients experience far less dryness.
• AFAs significantly improve the appearance of fine lines, and skin texture.
• AFAs provide outstanding results on photo-pigmentation or aged spots.
• Two US patents have been issued based on the uniqueness of the formulas and the powerful antioxidant abilities of the AFAs.
• AFAs unique formulation allows the peels and products to be used in tandem with other cosmetic procedures, including IPLs and other laser procedures.
• AFAs are only available in Canada through medical professionals and are sold in over 25 countries.
SPECIAL: All Glycolic or AFA Medical Peels are 15% OFF for the month of July. Packages and add-ons not included.